- Weekly sessions – Students attend the centre twice a week for sessions lasting approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Personalised programme – Every student has their own programme of work which adapts to their own unique strengths and weaknesses. This ensures that students are stretched and challenged in exactly the right areas – whether they are finding school tricky or are at the top of the class.
- Small class sizes – Our tutors work with students in a maximum ratio of 1:8, ensuring the right balance between individual support and independent learning.
- Constant motivation and engagement – As students practise and acquire new skills, our tutors are always on hand to encourage them, explain or teach a new concept.
- Assessments and progress – Every student will initially go through a diagnostic assessment which enables iRegent to establish monthly goals. iRegent analytics will track their academic achievements throughout their learning session and on a monthly basis to reappraise goals and targets.
All students follow individualised learning programmes in Maths, English, Science and Computing. They work on a variety of activities, with a tutor on hand to ensure that they are being stretched and challenged at a level and pace right for them.
We use a variety of teaching content and teaching tools that are interactive, engaging and map to the National Curriculum and Curriculum for Excellence. As a child’s mastery of each lesson develops, the work adapts to an increasingly advanced level, thereby providing each student with a highly individualised experience.
21st Century Learning Environment
At iRegent.net, we believe that children learn best when they want to learn. Our centres are lively, vibrant and full of positive energy. The tutors have a great rapport with all the children and are experts at motivating them to learn.
We provide a variety of short and long-term incentives to motivate students to give their best in every session. At the end of every learning session students and parents are able to review the iRegent Analytics to boost their confidence and refocus on key areas to work upon at home and before the next session at the centre.
Students are also rewarded for their efforts when reaching set goals. iRegent.net’s, “Empowering Pathfinder” is a long-term goal tracking tool that students strive to complete as they make academic progress step-by-step.
The Empowering Pathfinder programme has goals to achieve, there are centre celebrations where a student receives a certificate for their efforts while receiving huge appreciation from the iRegent.net community.
To apply and for further information, please contact us today!