Excellence in English
Regent Group’s Excellence in English is an intensive and comprehensive educational programme available for students from 8 to 17 years. Developed and delivered by Regent Learning Centre in partnership with Wembley English Academy this programme is designed both for students for whom English is not their mother tongue and who need assistance in becoming fluent in its written and spoken forms, and for those students who simply struggle with the language and need further support than that given in school.
Each student has an individual programme tailored to their requirements. This system has been developed over several years; it practically addresses the specific difficulties of teaching English and is structured to deliver success and confidence. The system is therefore efficient, so can be used for individuals or classes. The system can be used for complete beginners. It will take them through all the basic skills, enabling them to competently use and practice them.
Why choose Excellence in English
- Grammar will be sound. There will be no difficulty for students in finding the correct words to express meaning; they will consequently be able to correctly apply their English in context.
- Comprehension will be solid, to the extent that students will be able to ‘read between the lines’ of text, draw inference and accurately make conclusions.
- Writing skills will be excellent, and students will be able to use and respond in the most appropriate type of language. Such skills will ensure they are able to communicate efficiently, effectively and at a high level.
- All response will be at a level of English that commands respect, is professional and facilitates open communication, both verbally and in all written forms.
- A certificate of completion will be provided to students as per their level
The daily timetable includes:
- Creative Writing
- Essay Writing
- Different types of writing such as Poetry, Precise, Letters, reports; among others.
- Public Speaking
- Sports / other activities
16th July till 31st August, 2018 (7 weeks)
9am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
Regent House, 167 Imperial Drive, Harrow, HA2 7HD
- 1 week – £300
- 2 weeks – £580
- 3 weeks – £840
- 4 weeks – £1080
- 5 weeks – £1300
- 6 weeks – £1500
- 7 weeks – £1680
Sibling discount – 10%
To apply and for further information, please contact us today!
Send us your message and enquiries
Boundary House, 2 Turner Road,
Edgware, Middlesex HA8 6BJ
Telephone: 020 8951 6140
▣ Monday to Friday : 10.30am - 7.30pm
▣ Saturday: 9am - 6pm